- Title: 함부로 애틋 하게 (Hambooro Aeteuthage)
- Also known as: Lightly, Ardently / Arbitrarily Fond / Recklessly Affectionate
- Genre: Melodrama, Romance
- Country: South Korea
- Episodes: 20
- Original network: KBS2
- Original release: July 6, 2016 to September 8, 2016
- Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 22:00 (KST)
- Original Soundtrack: Uncontrollably Fond OST
When Shin Joon-Young (Kim Woo-Bin) and No Eul (Bae Suzy) were children, they were separated and became heartbroken.
As adults, they meet again. Shin Joon-Young is now a top actor and singer. He is intelligent and attractive. No Eul is the PD of documentaries. She values money over justice and kisses up to those with more power than her.
- Kim Woo-Bin - Shin Joon-Young
- Bae Suzy - No Eul❤️
- Lim Ju-Hwan - Choi Ji-Tae
- Lim Ju-Eun - Yoon Jung-Eun
- Yu Oh-Seong - Choi Hyun-Joon
- Jin Kyung - Shin Young-Ok
- Jung Sun-Kyung - Lee Eun-Soo
- Choi Moo-Sung - Jang Jung-Sik
- Director: Park Hyun Suk (박현석)
- Writer: Lee Kyung Hee (이경희)
- It will be the second time that Kim Woo Bin and Im Eun Joo work together, the first time was in the drama The Heirs.
- It will be the second time that Suzy and Jin Kyung work together, the first time was in the drama Gu Family Book.
- Filming began November 26, 2015 at Kyungnam University in Changwon, Gyeongsangnam Province, South Korea. Filming will be completed before the drama series airs on KBS2.