- Title: 오 나의 귀신 님 (O Naui Gwishinnim)
- English title: Oh My Ghost
- Also known as Oh My Ghostess
- Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Comedy
- Episodes: 16
- Country: South Korea
- Language: Korean
- Network: tvN
- Release Date: July 3, 2015 - August 22, 2015
- Runtime: Friday & Saturday 20:30 KST
- Original Soundtrack: Oh My Ghost OST
Na Bong-sun (Park Bo-young) has an extremely timid personality and low self-esteem, doesn't have any close friends, and is constantly getting reprimanded at her job as an assistant chef at Sun Restaurant. She also occasionally sees ghosts, thanks to ashaman grandmother (Lee Jung-eun). One day, Bong-sun gets possessed by a lustful virgin ghost named Shin Soon-ae (Kim Seul-gie). To make up for the lack of romance in her short life and believing that only by losing her virginity will she be able to "resolve her grudge" and move on to the afterlife, Soon-ae is determined to seduce as many men as she can by possessing various women, and she finds the perfect vessel in Bong-sun.
Bong-sun's boss is arrogant star chef Kang Sun-woo (Jo Jung-suk), whom she secretly has a crush on. Sun-woo hasn't dated anyone since getting his heart broken by his college friend Lee So-hyung (Park Jung-ah), who's a TV producer. But when Bong-sun seemingly gets rid of her shyness and suddenly changes into a confident, dynamic woman, she finally catches his eye. Meanwhile, the mystery surrounding Soon-ae's death involves Sun-woo's brother-in-law, a kind police officer, Choi Sung-jae (Lim Ju-hwan), who may not be what he seems.
- Park Bo Young as Na Bong Sun
- Jo Jung Suk and Kang Woo Sun
- Kim Seul Gi and Shin Ae Soon
- Im Joo Hwan and Choi Jae Sung
- Park Jung Ah and Lee Hyung So
- Shin Hye Sun as Kang Eun Hee
People Restaurante Sol
- Kang Ki Young as Heo Min Soo
- Min Chul Choi Dong Chul Jo
- Kwak If Yang as Seo Joon
- Oh Ui Shik as Choi Ji Woong
Sun Woo Kang family
- Gyun Shin Eun Jo Hye Young (mother of Sun Woo)
Soon Shin family Ae
- Lee Dae Yeon as Shin Myung Ho (father of Soon Ae)
- Lee Hak Joo as Shin Kyung Mo (younger brother of Soo Ae)
- Lee Jung Eun Seo Bing as Bodhisattva Go
- Sung Kim Bum and Han Jin Goo (Co-Sung Jae)
- Bae Yoo Ram as PD (Co-Hyung Lee So)
- Lee Joo Shil as Granny Na Bong Sun
- Choi Woong as Joo Chang Gyu / Yoon Chang Seob
- Goo Eun Ae as Wang Joo (Ep.1)
- Lee Ha Na Jin Yi as Radio DJ (voice - Ep.1)
- Jo Han Chul Hong Doctor (Ep. 5)
- Angelina as a Canadian client (Ep. 5)
- Hang Tae Ho and Yoon Chul Min
- Ryu Hyun Kyung Kang as Police (Ep. 13 and 14)
- Go In Bum as the father of Seo Joon (Ep. 16)
- Seo In Guk as Chef Choi Jong Hee / Edward Seo (Ep. 16)
- The first script reading took place in mid-May 2015.
- This is the second project in which the actors Jo Jung Suk and Im Joo Hwan work together. The first was What's Up? .
- Despite having starred in hit movies, this is the first starring role in a drama actress Park Bo Young , who returns to these after 7 years. Furthermore Park Bo Young became the highest paid actress in a drama of tvN till date .
- In episode 1 you can hear the song "Thinking Of You" Seo In Young .
- In episode 3 you can hear the song "Loser" of BIGBANG .
- In episode 7 Sun Woo ( Jo Jung Suk ) sings "Gimme A Chocolate", a song that was written by the same, and that the end of the drama was released without being part of the official OST.
- In episode 9, when in the karaoke, cooks and Bong Sun sing "Bang Bang Bang" and "Loser" of BIGBANG .
- In episode 9 can listen to the song "Party" Girls' Generation in the restaurant.
- Restaurant chefs are often parody the popular song "Some" of So You and Jung Gi Go .
- The drama got high ratings, even reaching 7.3%, which is a great achievement for a drama broadcast on cable television.
Note: This drama aired on pay TV channel Cable, Which Has a Relatively small audience Compared to public outdoor stations (KBS, MBC, SBS and EBS).
Source: AGB Nielsen Korea
- Director: Je Yoo Won
- Screenwriter: Yang Seung Hee